What payment options do you offer?
For online purchases, we offer the following modes of payment – Credit/Debit Cards, Online Banking via all major local banks, e-Wallets and Gift Vouchers. You can also apply your remaining Store Credit if any.
Why I cannot proceed to pay for my order?
We're here to help! Please take a screenshot of the error message (if any) and drop us a message here.
Why did my payment fail and what should I do?
There're a few possible reasons why your payment was unsuccessful:
- Your connection may have dropped during checkout.
- Your card may have been rejected.
(Our number 1 tip to ensure a smooth checkout experience is making sure your Internet connection is stable and strong before proceeding to pay!)
If you're still having trouble placing an order after multiple attempts, please contact us here with a screenshot of the error and we'll sort it out for you.
Not sure if your payment was successful? Don't worry, you can check your order history page here!
What is Store Credit and how to use it?
Store Credit is the value available in your account that can be used as a method of payment for your online order.
- Checkout as per normal.
- On Checkout - Payment Page, select ‘Use Coupon Code’ button.
- All available store credit is applied, if the order is less than your store credit, remaining store credit stays in your account
Have Store Credit but it's showing up as RM0?
Store Credit for return will be issued to the same account that the order was made with. You might want to do a quick check that you're logged in to the correct account :)
What are the terms of Store Credit?
You'll receive Store Credit in your account for returning an order within 7 working days from when we receive your order.
- Store Credit has no expiry, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Gift Cards that have been deposited to a be+B account for Store Credit cannot be reversed or retrieved back as a Gift Card.
- Store Credit in a be+B account can be used on online purchase only.
How to check my account Store Credit?
You can check your account's available Store Credit here.
What happens to unused Store Credit in my account after I place an order?
We'll keep any unused credits safe for you in your account, ready for use on your next purchase!
Can I return my order if I have applied Store Credit?
Orders paid with Store Credit can be returned. But just to be 100% sure, please take some time to check out our Return Policy for more information on exclusions!
You can also check an item's eligibility to be returned in your order history here.